This Non-Compete Agreement (the "Agreement) is made this
in the year of
(EMPLOYEE) and Sarver Cleaning Services, who hereby agree as follows:
1. The EMPLOYEE shall devote his/her full working time to the business of Sarver Cleaning Services, being excused only during standard vacation times and periods of temporary absence.
2. During employment with Sarver Cleaning Services, the EMPLOYEE may not, directly or indirectly, invest or engage in any business that is competitive with that of Sarver Cleaning Services, now will the EMPLOYEE accept employment or render services to a competitor as a director, officer, agent, employee, or consultant. Any exceptions to this Agreement must be with prior written consent.
3. The EMPLOYEE will serve Sarver Cleaning Services in an exclusive capacity. Accordingly, as a condition of employment, the EMPLOYEE must agree that, in the event that his/her employment terminates for any reason, for a two year period, the employee will not, directly or indirectly, either for himself/herself or through any kind of ownership as a director, agent, employee, or consultant, for any other person, firm, or corporation, call on, solicit, take away, or cause the loss of clients of Sarver Cleaning Services on whom the EMPLOYEE called or with who he/she became acquainted during his/her employment immediately preceding the termination of employment. It is expressly agreed an understood that the remedy at law for breach of covenant is inadequate and that injunctive relief shall be available to prevent the breach thereof.
4. All information related to the business of Sarver Cleaning Services, including but not limited to the identity of customers and suppliers of Sarver Cleaning Services, forms, arrangements with such suppliers and customers, and technical data relating to its services and production of its services shall be treated as confidential by the EMPLOYEE during and after termination or resignation of the EMPLOYEE. Except with prior written approval of Sarver Cleaning Services, the EMPLOYEE shall not disclose any such information at any time to any person except authorized personnel of Sarver Cleaning Services. In the event of a breach or threatened breach by the employee of these provisions, Sarver Cleaning Services shall, in addition to other remedies, be entitled to an injunction in restraining the employee from disclosing, in whole or in part, any such information or advertising concepts, or from rendering any services to any person, firm, or corporation to whom such information may be disclosed or is threatened to be disclosed.
5. All data, forms, manuals, and other records and written material prepared or compiled by the EMPLOYEE or furnished to the EMPLOYEE while in the employ of Sarver Cleaning Services shall be the sole and exclusive property of Sarver Cleaning Services.
6. This agreement does not create any right to employment with Sarver Cleaning Services and is in addition to other agreements that may have been signed by the EMPLOYEE and except as specified herein, this agreement does not limit any rights of EMPLOYEE or Sarver Cleaning Services created by any other contracts or laws. Sarver Cleaning Services. Sarver Cleaning Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Typing your name here is equivalent to your signature)
Sarver Cleaning Services is committed to the cleanliness and sanitation of your establishment. That's why we use an ElectroStatic Sprayer to disinfect all surfaces to help combat the spread of COVID-19.