Hello, I’m Richard Sarver owner and operator of Sarver Cleaning Services. I have lived in the Martinsville/Henry County area my entire life. I worked at Sears for 16 years and now, in addition to Sarver Cleaning Services, I am also a REALTOR® at Spencer Group Real Estate and Auctions. (My real estate customers get a FREE cleanup of their new home!)
We would like to do your business and house cleaning. Our firm cleans just the way you want every time and we offer weekly, bi-monthly, monthly or one-time services. We tailor our cleaning services to you. After years of experience we know this is what you expect and deserve. Every home and business is different; every customer is different. Scroll down for some questions and answers that you may want to read.
Our prices for business and house cleaning depend on frequency and amount of cleaning. Some things that affect the amount of cleaning include pets in the home, amount of clutter and surfaces requiring attention. Give me a call today and schedule a time when we can get together and discuss your needs. I’m always just a few numbers away at (276)732-3187. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Are your employees bonded and insured?
- Yes we are bonded and insured. We have liability insurance and you can be confident that we will be accountable for any breakage, damage, injury or loss that may occur while we are cleaning your home or business.
- Do I know who is cleaning my home?
- Our cleaning staff members are screened carefully before they are hired. It would be very hard for you to verify the honesty of people on your own but you can rely on us to do this for you. In addition our staff must complete a thorough training program before advancing to a formal cleaning position. For your safety and protection, our maid teams are uniformed and arrive in a company-marked vehicle.
- Do we provide all cleaning supplies?
- Sarver Cleaning Services provides all professional housecleaning solutions, sanitized supplies and high-tech vacuum cleaners with HEPA filters. In using our own quality cleaning supplies we can assure you that you will receive the excellent service you expect. And you can be assured that you will have no additional costs for supplies.
- Is our equipment state-of-the-art?
- Sarver Cleaning Services uses only state-of-the-art equipment and the best quality cleaning products. We are committed to providing you with the finest service as well as great customer care at every stage of your relationship with us. Our goal is your complete satisfaction and we make every effort to guarantee that.
- What recourse do I have if the work is not satisfactory?
- Every job is inspected by an onsite team leader and guaranteed to your satisfaction. In the unlikely event that you are ever dissatisfied with our performance, we will schedule a prompt re-clean, at no additional cost to you. Sarver Cleaning Services does not charge extra for a re-do.
- Could I be violating tax laws?
- If you employ an individual and pay more than $1400 a year for maid service and the maid doesn’t pay taxes, then you are responsible for federal withholding, social security, and Medicare taxes. Save yourself the hassle of dealing with those taxes. Sarver Cleaning Services pays all federal and local taxes so that you are never liable.